MöBIUS provides a real tailor-made response
to your strategic and legal needs
Julien is a lawyer at the Paris Bar. He practised for nearly 10 years in renowned international law firms (Dentons, Crossen&Borowsky, Reed Smith) before founding MöBIUS, whose objective is to break free from the codes of “classic” law firms to provide a truly tailor-made response to the strategic and legal needs of its clients.
Benefiting from a strong understanding of the new challenges facing companies, it provides advice and litigation on all issues relating to intellectual property (IP as well as IT) for the benefit of creation and innovation players.
He is CNIL certified for his activity as DPO.
He is a regular speaker at training sessions and conferences, and is a member of the AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property) and the UDPO (Union of DPOs).
He holds a Master II in Intellectual Property Management from the University of Sorbonne Paris Nord and an LL.M from Queen Mary University in London.
- Master II Law and Economics of Intellectual Property Management from Sorbonne Paris Nord University
- LL.M from Queen Mary University in London
- DPO certification delivered by the CNIL
- “The Rolling Stones get ‘satisfaction” – The Justice Village, 8 April 202
- “The use of Blockchain in the audiovisual industry” – Ecran Total, September 2019
- “Half-hearted telework ” – Les Cahiers Sociaux, Lextenso, N°308, June 2018, p. 313
- “The Unitary Patent – Seizing the Moment” – Cahiers de Droit de l’Entreprise – Lexis Nexis, No. 2 March-April 2014, p.50